Bound cardcover wraps (softcover). Very gently read. Interior is clean and unmarked. Wraps are gently bumped to extremities, very minor soiling to wraps with a bit of "corner curl" to show. Rampart House was established as a Hudson's Bay trading post in 1890 in the traditional territory of the Vuntut Gwitchin. The last resident left Rampart House in 1947. These stories were collected, edited and published by the students at Te'sek Gehtr' Oonatun Zzeh College and capture the history of Rampart House from those who grew up in the community dating back to the 1920's. Scarce in any condition.